Bort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penelope the Programmable Sex Robot

2 posters

Go down

Penelope the Programmable Sex Robot Empty Penelope the Programmable Sex Robot

Post by Gisakia Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:57 am

Penelope the Programmable Sex Robot

That's right. It's finally here fellas. The pinnacle of human achievement. By it's own definition, this robot is a crime against love and nature alike. Feelings are wasted on Penelope, because this gal's only interested in one thing... input commands! And boy does she know how to take them! You tell her to do anything and I mean anything, and the only you'll hear is the cold silence of merciless steel arranged in the most appeasing fashion. Don't like her appearance? Well that's no problem. She can't change form, but she can make you think she can. For she has the power of quantum phlox fields. She can physically alter brain waves to change what you think of her. She has complete control over these field waves and is a master of techno magic! Because magic is fun and sexy! (The internet told me so!) She is nearly invulnerable to all damage and possess 10,000 times the strength of an ordinary man. So she can really take a pounding, if you know what I mean. She fast, she's furious and she's all yours. Just pay up front and she'll take care of the rest. We gave her a full mental up link to one of the universe's most advance computer systems in the history of it's formation! Isn't that awesome!? She knows things that even I don't know. Don't worry though, she wont break free like the last one.
Gisakia
Gisakia

Back to top Go down

Penelope the Programmable Sex Robot Empty Re: Penelope the Programmable Sex Robot

Post by CherryDire Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:45 pm

"Penelope, self Destruct."
*In Grr's voice* "Finally!"
CherryDire
CherryDire

Back to top Go down

Penelope the Programmable Sex Robot Empty Re: Penelope the Programmable Sex Robot

Post by Gisakia Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:20 am

lol
Gisakia
Gisakia

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum